MendocinoiUnified SchooliEnrichment
Hazel Bosland
5th grade 2008-9
UpcomingxEvents Contribute Organization Links Contact Home

 


HOW YOU MAY CONTRIBUTE

MUSE is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) foundation established in 2001 by parents, teachers and members of the Mendocino, California community. Since then, MUSE has granted over $772,726 to arts, academics, and athletic programs, K-12.

95% of your donation goes directly to programs that benefit the students in the Mendocino Unified School District (the remaining 5% covers administrative and fundraising costs). MUSE trustees make grants based on applications submitted by teachers, administrators, and community members.

The programs that MUSE funds would not be possible without the assistance of MUSE. Your donations make a real difference.

DONATE TO MUSE

To donate by check: make check payable to MUSE and mail to P.O. Box 433, Mendocino CA 95460

To donate via Paypal:



CONTRIBUTE TO THE MUSE ENDOWMENT
To contribute to the MUSE endowment, please click here.

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
Interested in helping out? Please complete our brief volunteer survey, and we'll be in touch soon.
Click here to take survey.